Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Missing KL0

Oh my gosh! Last night I totally believed I lost one of our diapers! I kept going over our stash in my head and wondering where on earth the missing diaper could be! I kept thinking how much it cost and how upsetting it would be to be a diaper short. Luckily, a good night's sleep refreshed my brain and as soon as I woke up this morning I remembered where it is! Whew! Tonight it's going back in the basket it belongs in so I don't have to have another lost-diaper-anxiety moment.

In other news, the baby's room will officially have window treatments within the next 3 days. Pottery Barn is FINALLY (after, like, 2 months of back orders!) processing our curtain order. It's nice to continue to check of the "to-dos" from the list. The question is: will the curtain tie-backs get made before the kid arrives? Hopefully ... but I'm not making any promises.

AND, tonight Urban Cowboy is beginning to paint the back porch floor to get it ready for when his brother comes over to begin building the screens. This is a huge step and I'm so excited because I think this project will actually be done before Urban Cowbaby arrives and we'll have such a wonderful time hanging out on our screened in porch all summer! (For those of you who don't know: we're replacing the framing/screens on our back porch because what was previously there was not well-done and did not hold up for even one summer - now we're aiming for a more sturdy and permanent screen structure) (Oh, and just so you know - what was previously there was put up by the previous owners, not by us)

No comments: