Friday, December 12, 2008

My very own reindeer

I love the student employees that work in our office. Each of them is uniquely awesome. Today, our future elementary school teacher is working and we don't have any projects for her to work on. Instead, she is making her boyfriend and family Christmas cards while manning the phones and front desk. She's making their cards out of construction paper and craft foam. It's hilarious and adorable! Her construction paper reindeer rocks and I very sweetly asked her if she will make one for me, too ... minus the "I Love You" ornaments hanging from his antlers (she can reserve that sappy cuteness for her boyfriend) and she agreed. By the end of today I will proudly own my own construction paper reindeer and I'm thinking it will get displayed on my fridge at home. :-)

No comments: