Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She's gotta a brand new man

Don't worry, I don't have a brand new man. My favorite lady, L, has a brand new man and my blog nickname for him is PPo. Hahaha - that nickname cracks me up because if you say it out loud it sounds funny. If you haven't met PPo, I'll tell you a bit about him. He's a year younger than L, he's originally from Romania, he's a cute card-carrying nerd (so totally L's type), he's smart, he's extremely considerate of L and treats her like a princess, and he's painfully quiet (like, he makes me very aware of how not quiet I am and sometimes causes me to feel uncomfortable around him). The best thing is this: L has never had a man treat her like a princess before and I think it's great she's experiencing this with PPo. I'm not saying her other men haven't been nice to her or have been social baboons. I'm just saying that she's never had a guy always reach for the dinner check first or be concerned about whether or not she's comfortable in her seat. I think this is a real plus. Of course, I'm biased because I love L and believe she deserves the best and I happen to be with a man who treats me like a princess (when I'm not being a beast) so I'm really spoiled by the whole princess treatment gig. So, the next time you have a yummy beverage in your hand, raise your glass to L and wish her good luck because she's really diggin' this dude and we want her to be happy!

1 comment:

yll said...

here-here! He seems really nice!

Funny, Shan & I were just talking about them last night!