Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My boyfriend, oops, I mean fiance, oops, I mean...

Why have I been absent for a month, you ask? I'll tell you why ... I'm a busy person! Oh, and I haven't had internet access at home which is where I've been for the past 7 weeks. However, as of this past Monday, I am no longer a housewife and I am back in the working world. It's exciting, exhausting, and fulfilling (so far). What's so super-cool about my new job? #1 - I'm in a 100% student-centered environment, #2 - I have my own office with a door and a window and I even get business cards and a name plate on my office door, #3 - I'm getting paid to help people help themselves get started in great careers! Additionally, I haven't had internet because my hubby and I bought a house and we didn't immediately have internet when we moved in. We only got internet access late last week and the weekend was very busy. Our house is beautiful and I've been painting, painting, and unpacking! When we first moved in I planned for our furniture to come with us a bit later than it did and as a result I was in a painting race! I won! I painted 5 rooms in 4 days! Whew! Thank goodness Urban Cowboy and L were able to help me paint or I would not have been able to do it! KK, I'll be writing lots more later and updating pictures so you can see our beautiful house! It's good to be back!

No comments: