You know how you go to other people's weddings and you think "ooo, I like that" or "no way, I'll never do that"? Well, I've composed a list of things I stayed true to my word on and things I didn't (RE: Wedding)
1. I said, "I am walking myself down the aisle." - that's exactly what I did do!
2. I said, "I am not having a bouquet/garter toss." - I didn't! I had an anniversary dance, instead.
3. I said, "I am not having a wedding party dance." - I didn't!
4. I said, "I am not going to seat the wedding party separate from their dates." - I didn't!
5. I said, "I am not wearing a veil or garter." - I didn't.
6. I said, "I don't like cake toppers, I'm not having one." - I did have one but it wasn't fancy or crazy and the main reason I had one was due to Urban Cowboy's mom.
7. I said, "I'm only dancing with my step-dad." - I danced with both dads.
8. I said, "I'm going to eat a big lunch so I'm not too hungry later." - I didn't and I was starving by the end of the night because I was generally too excited to eat all day!
9. I said, "I want my girls to pick out their own dresses." - They didn't, I did and I'm glad because they were beautiful and perfect but I felt a bit like a bridezilla because I didn't give them a choice.
10. I said, "I'm going to write everthing down so I have a record of my feelings that day." - I haven't yet and I keep meaning too but I can't seem to find the right words!