Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh, yes, I'll have another!

My bachelorette party was this weekend. I have to be honest and admit that there is an entire portion of the night that I have no memories of! I know what happened because L told me about it but they're not actually my memories to remember! It is crazy to think back and realize that I am now missing, like, 2+ hours of my life due to alchohol consumption!

1.5 bottles of wine + 2 cosmopolitans = disaster

On the upside, what I do remember is having a wonderful time with the best girls in the world. I truly was having a fabulous evening and enjoyed everyone's company! We all looked so beautiful and I saw smiling faces the whole night! Good times, good times.

I'm sure Saturday night was not my last night out but it definitely was my last night out as a "single woman". Wow! I am going to be married in 11 days! Unbelievable!

PS I will have the latest RSVP update for you soon!

No comments: