Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I've developed an EYE TWITCH!

It's true, I've developed an eye twitch. It twitches really violently but apparently only I can feel it - I know this because I've asked others if they can see when it's twitching and they say they can't. The only thing I can think of, to figure out why my eye has developed this twitch, is stress. The wedding is 18 days away, graduation is 18 days away, I don't feel prepared for the honeymoon, and I don't have a job lined up upon return from Italy. It's very stressful. Maybe stress isn't the right word, either. Maybe I should say I'm really overwhelmed by all the changes I am going to be experiencing within the next few months and I have to admit I'm a bit frightened. A list of reasons why I'm scared:
1 - What if I'm a bad wife? They say your relationship changes when you get married and I'm worried it will change in a negative way.
2 - What if I never get a job? I will be stuck temping for the rest of my life and feeling as though I'm wasting my education and not accomplishing my professional goals.
3 - Where will L live? I don't want her to move to a bad neighborhood, I don't want her to be financially strapped, and I don't want her to be lonely! I can already feel our relationship shifting and that makes me very sad. It used to be "us" and now it's "her" and "me and Urban Cowboy".
Anyway, I hope this eye twitch thing goes away soon because it's really annoying!

No comments: