Thursday, February 22, 2007

J -E- L- L- Cake






Dear Wedding Cake,

I am writing you to let you know I am tired of thinking about you. I don't understand why you can't pick out your own flavors and decoration. Since you refuse to just decide for us we are forced to torture ourselves with the ultimate debate (white, marble, lemon, spice, chocolate raspberry, etc). What do you think our lovely guests would like to eat? We only have 3 tiers, thus we can only choose 3 flavors. I wish we could just decide. Additionally, you continue to torture us by remaining naked. We have looked at hundreds (literally) of pictures of how to dress you and nothing jumps out and screams "perfect for Urban Cowgirl and Urban Cowboy!". How is this possible when so many other wedding-related items immediately declared themselves ours? We do not want to continue to spend time/effort/energy on you, cake, so please just figure yourself out.

Sincerely,
Urban Cowgirl

1 comment:

yll said...

You know those 'save the date' cards you sent out? Well, I don't know if you're already planning this, but I think you should blow that up, & display it at your shin-dig. That last cake pic reminded me of it.

I really loved those cards. They were cute, whimsical, clever, & so creative.