Friday, February 23, 2007

F/U Dear Cake Post

Yesterday evening I was telling Urban Cowboy about my open letter to our wedding cake. His reply? He inquired why I would write a letter to a cake (1) and (2) he proceeded to cite all the reasons why it did not make sense to write said letter.

The best reason to not write a letter to a cake, according to Urban Cowboy, is because a cake cannot write back. Wow, really? The second best reason to not write a letter to a cake, according to Urban Cowboy, is because the cake cannot actually pick its own flavors or decorations. No? I had no idea.

I think he was making fun of me ... sometimes it's hard to tell. Maybe he understands that I just needed an outlet for my frustration and personifying the wedding cake was a way for me to get over it and get busy making decisions OR maybe he really does feel it was waste of my time to write the letter. Either way, as of last night we are on the verge of making a final decision! YEA!

No comments: