Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Eco-Friendly Urban Cowboy


Oooo! I'm so excited! Guess what Urban Cowboy did this weekend? Guess! Guess!


He took the old desktop computer to be recycled through a local community computer recycle program! YEA! That old beast is out of our house AND it's being properly broken down and disposed of! I'm ecstatic!


In all fairness, Urban Cowboy was a tiny bit sad he didn't get to reenact the computer bashing scene from that Office Space movie BUT I am so happy and proud of us (as a family) because we recycled instead of dumped in the landfill! Woot, woot!


What's next? A composter. That's right - we're greener by the day, kids. LOL

1 comment:

yllwdaisies said...

I was wondering about the composter, & when that was gonna happen. So, this summer, then? I'm really interested to see how it works!