Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Holy Fast Delivery

We ordered a file cabinet from Office Max on Saturday night - like, it was after 5:00pm when we ordered it - and it already arrived! Isn't that crazy? I was happy I was home, too, because it came at 9:30am and if it hadn't been a Tuesday (or, if I was the type of person who likes to arrive early to work) no one would have been there to sign for it.

Speaking of fast deliveries, Urban Cowbaby's crib arrived really quickly, too. We ordered it on a Saturday afternoon and it was delivered to our house within the week! It's nice that Urban Cowboy works so close to home because he was able to be there when the dropped it off and he didn't miss much more than a 1/2 hour of work.

So, now our house is littered with needs-to-be-assembled furniture. I guess it's a good problem to have.

I know I've been saying this but I'm really serious this time ... Urban Cowbaby's room is almost ready for us to begin painting. I don't know why we have so much random stuff in that room! Eegats! Urban Cowboy's paper addiction is going to officially be under control with the arrival of the file cabinet and a lot of my misc. junk has either been 1) thrown out, 2) recycled, 3) moved to an official home, or 4) repurposed. I am so excited to get the painting done because I love the color we picked and I just know the vision in my head of the finished room will be even better in real life!

No comments: