Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cleveland Foodie Blog

Check out the Cleveland Foodie Blog - she is a food critic/reviewer of area restaurants. Great tips and insight to our local food scene.

Also, the PD's been talking about it, Cleveland Foodie blog has been talking about it, and Urban Cowboy and I have been eagerly anticipating the opening of the Greenhouse Tavern ... the wait will be over in early April and I am so excited to try out this place! The menu looks to die for, the prices are pretty reasonable, and I love, Love, LOVE that this place is also fulfilling a mission for a cause very close to my heart ... sustainability and local products! YES! They will actually be growing some of their own produce on the roof of the building the restaurant is housed in. How cool is that? Definitely as cool as Lucky's which grows some it's own produce on their lot and patrons get to sit amidst their vegetable garden while eating outside in the spring/summer/fall.

I have a serious case of cabin fever and I can practically taste spring (both figuratively and literally) so I am ready to explore new (and old) places to eat and am very excited for patio dining - coming soon! (SIGH) Once my birthday is over...winter can begin to take its leave. :-)

No comments: