Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Animal Rescue

I'm working from home today ... a challenge because I don't have VPN access to the network set up on our home computer ... and have the tv on in the background. Unfortunately, I happen to look up to the tv just as an Animal Rescue commercial came on and it was so sad! These poor little puppies and kitties looking so sad and forlorn because no one loves them. I admit it, I cried. The tears started when the words "they are scared and alone" or something like that. Man, it just cut right into my heart! We're not ready to be dog owners, though, and Urban Cowboy detests cats. I guess I'll just have to keep crying when I see commercials and news stories that depict sad, scared, and lonely animals until we're ready to commit to adopting a rescued pet. :-(

No comments: