Thursday, October 09, 2008

You weren't wondering

but in case you actually were...I did see the oral surgeon again yesterday but he didn't do anything to make me feel better and I did cancel my student appointments for the evening and I didn't get to go out and have fun time with the girls. Instead, I laid on the couch drifting in and out of sleep, willing myself not to swallow the awful tasting stuff the doctor put in my mouth, and feeling very sorry for myself. Urban Cowboy went out with work people and then stopped by his parents house and wasn't home 'til late. By then, my pity party was in full swing and I was not as nice to him as I should have been. Poor guy. It's not his fault I'm in this pain and that I've been living for 7 days in a perpetual state of hunger. (Imagine what I'll be like toward him when it is his fault I'm in pain - e.g. if we ever have a kid!). Anyway, I made brownies to bring to work today and left half of them at home for him to enjoy since I was such a jerk to him when he came home last night. I have to see the oral surgeon again tomorrow but, hopefully, that will be the last time. He's a nice guy but I don't really enjoy our visits anymore. :-)

No comments: