Friday, April 25, 2008

Alphabet Soup

A: Attached or Single? Married!
B: Best Friend? my journal - haha
C: Cake or Pie? Cake - I love cake!
D: Day of Choice? Sunday
E: Essential Item? my Starbuck's travel cups I use daily for water
F: Favorite Color? blue
G: Gummy bears or worms? niether, I don't really like them
H: Hometown? tiny, rural
I: Indulgence? flowers and plants for my yard
J: January or July? can I say both? No? ok, well today I pick July because I'm in the mood for lots of outdoor activities
K: Kids? someday but not too soon
L: Life isn't complete without? laughter, love, and friends
M: Marriage date? May 12, 2007
N: Number of brothers and sisters? 3 step-brothers, 3 step-sisters
O: Oranges or apples? apples 'cause I'm allergic to oranges
P: Phobias and fears? Spiders - I've been bitten 3 different times! and Failure - I am always fearful of failing
Q: Quote? Live and let live
R: Reason to smile? my hardy geraniums arrived from the catalog!
S: Season of choice? all! I love them all!
T: Time is? flying by so quickly!
U: Unknown fact about me? I can't share or it won't be unknown anymore
V: Vegetable? yummy! I don't like lima beans, though
W: Worst habit? speaking before thinking
X: X-ray or Ultrasound? neither - they both mean something's wrong with me!
Y: Your favorite food? cake! yellow cake with chocolate frosting!
Z: Zodiac sign? Pisces

No comments: