Friday, November 16, 2007

Playing Catch Up

Ahh, to be back at home. I can't say I'm totally excited be back from California considering how much I enjoyed my time there. I can't say enough about the beautiful landscape and scenery in Napa Valley and along the coast heading toward San Francisco. It was such a pleasure and blessing to have the opportunity to experience it! I can't wait to go back! I'll post more about our visits to the winerys/vinyards and pictures soon. Seriously, I know I've said this before about Italy but I really mean it for California!



Anyhoo, since we've been back life has been a whirlwind!



I seem to be practically incapable of turning the computer on when I'm away from work! I kept saying to myself, all weekend, "Urban Cowgirl, upload those CA pics so you can share them with people" ... and, all weekend, I did everything but!

Let's just say they're a coming attraction...

No comments: