Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hair Situation Revisited

In January I posted about the cruel hair stylist I endured and the horrible hair cut she gave me ... So, I have since stopped going to her for hair cuts and have only had 2 hair cuts since that fateful October. I know, I know, I know - it's recommended to get your haircut every 6-8 weeks so I didn't follow their (Glamour, Cosmo, etc) basic hair rule! Anyway, I got my hair cut last Saturday and here's the update: 1) my hair is still definitely two different lengths BUT the difference is not as great as it was originally, 2) I got a lot cut off this time because it was the only way to make it look decent, 3) my new hair person is very nice and I feel as though I can trust her, and 4) I only cried a little bit so I'm pretty proud of myself. Oh, and in July I changed my vitamin and I think I've noticed an improvement in the speed of hair and nail growth and in the thickness of my hair. I don't like my hair this short but I know it will grow back , ever so slowly, and I can only try to make the best of a bad situation. You know?

No comments: