Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Awesome Friend!

Check this out ... my friend knew I was looking for some reusable sandwich and snack bags like these but she also knew that I was not exactly excited about spending the money right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're not worth the price - I'm just cheap and have a lot of other, more pressing, expenses right now (ahem - baby stuff - ahem). So, yesterday guess what that awesome friend of mine did? She GAVE ME a set of reusable sandwich and snack bags that she had made! Who doesn't love getting random presents? She made herself a set, too, so we will match at lunch time now! LOL I'm so excited to use them! Even Urban Cowboy was impressed and I won't be surprised if they end up in his lunches, too. heehee Each day is a step closer to living more eco-friendly and it's even more rewarding when you're helped by your talented and caring friends!

No comments: