Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whew - check that off the list...


Urban Cowbaby's room is officially painted. See the color swatch above. In real life, it's a bit brighter than the computer screen shows. We also painted 2 white stripes, one each on 2 opposite walls, which will be accented with orange felt polka dots of varying sizes that will be wall paper pasted to the wall. It's difficult to describe without an actual picture to show you so you'll just have to trust me when I tell you it's going to be awesome. Of course, I only really have a picture of it in my head right now, so I have to trust me that it will be awesome, too! LOL I have faith, though, and am very excited to see the end result! Don't worry, I'll post pictures.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Have I ever sent you a link to Kris' Color Strips page? It's like the best paint chips ever.

http://color-stripes.blogspot.com/