Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We're Having Fun

What's Up? Since I've begun to feel better I've been able to get back into the swing of things and enjoy myself with friends and family!

1- Urban Cowboy and I went to an apple orchard with our good friends and had a great time walking around and sampling apples and buying some to take home. It was relaxing and the weather was absolutely beautiful! When we got back to our house I made dinner for the 4 of us and even made an apple crisp for dessert - using my bought-that-day apples! Mmm....
2- Urban Cowboy's niece, Emma, had her first birthday party this past weekend so, of course, we went to that. It's been a long time since my nephews were that little (6 years, in fact!) and it was fun to see her get all messy with her little cupcake. I'll post pics when I get them uploaded!
3- Last night we did something crazy! We went out to meet up with friends we haven't seen in for-ev-er! It's been so long since we've gone out and even longer since it's been on a weeknight. It was fabulous! It was Dizi's birthday so we hung out with him and that crowd which is always stimulating. You have everyone ranging from chronic pot smoker to anti-establishment to fun silly drunk and it's hilarious to watch them all interact. good times, yo.
4- Tonight we turn to a different kind of fun ... the domestic kind! We're going couch shopping for our family room. Urban Cowboy wants to avoid the debate and I have been wanting to check out Macy's couches for a while now so tonight's the night. I hope we are able to at least find a style we like; that's been our biggest challenge thus far.

I'm so happy to be feeling better! YEA!

No comments: