Friday, April 04, 2008

GAH!

Urban Cowboy tricked me! When we went grocery shopping this week he talked me into buying the Dannon Light & Fit yogurt family pack because it was on sale and we had a coupon. Well, I agreed without looking too closely at the label because he knows I hate stuff made with Splenda or Nutrasweet or any of that crap...so, I'm eating my lunch today (which he packed and I'm very grateful for!) and I'm, like, "ew, what's wrong with this yogurt?" It tastes super-funky and as I'm eating a few more bites I'm starting to wonder if we bought yogurt past the expiration date so I start examining the container and what do I see? Yep, the "Made with Splenda" trademark. YUCK! I did not eat the rest of the yogurt - I couldn't get past the taste and the added knowledge of the Splenda just killed it for me. (SIGH) Oh well, I guess he's eating that entire family pack of yogurt himself. Good thing I have apples and a banana at home for lunch over the weekend and early next week at work!

No comments: