Thursday, October 11, 2007

You might be a redneck if...


In Sweet Home Alabama (one of the best movies ever!!!), there's a line that goes something like, "you can take the girl out of the honky-tonky but you can't take the honky-tonk out of the girl". Today, one of my sister emailed me about my nephew taking out their 4-wheeler (or ATV, same diff) without permission and my first thought was not about how he shouldn't have done that but was about how great it would be to go riding after all the rain we had last night and today! Heehee. Yep, I'm still a country girl in my heart.


Oh, and in other news, I have recently acquired and awesome new t-shirt. One of the academic clusters I advise is Psychology and the Psych Club was selling t-shirts to promote unity and raise money. The shirt says, "Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?" and it has a picture of a dog drooling with a bell being rung nearby. Hahahaha It's hilarious and I love it! It's also a really bright, lime green which is unfortunate because I look terrible in lime green. I'm still not sad I bought it, though, and it'll be great for wearing 'round the 'hood, yo. I'll try and take a pic to show y'all.


Out like sauerkraut!

No comments: